Semoga Allah merahmati kami

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 22 August 2011

Inspired

I easily get inspired by those who wrote beautiful things in their blog. today i read a doc's blog. pretty hard life i guessed.i feel so inferior with her.yeah..hectic life, no time to think about herself, always think about others, had no great time with friends, lots of stuff to be done, no leaves and etc etc.

But me,very little things to do yet i keep babbling how exhausted i am, how i hate the system that made you to do everything according to rules, psycho colleagues, haunted school and don't forget to mention my miserable students.yes they suck!!!

So starting from today i wont keep announcing how i hate being a teacher. To my students, im so sorry, i will learn more and i'll make you become someone, who can be depended on.anyway, i got this little cute teddy bear from my student, Qamarul today. (even my fiancee dont give me any ^_^) im so touced! tq so much!!

No comments: